The staples in my Winter Wonderland:
1. Chunky knit black round scarf. One of my favorite things to wear when I feel cold, inside or out.
2. Frye boots, old and new. Just purchased a pair of tall brown boots that are marvelous. still rock the black ones from last season.
3. Canvass backpack, Military inspired, from Urban Outfitters.
4. Sweater, cotton army, donned with epaulets and an adorable, low side pocket.
5. T-short, V-Neck, heather gray from American Apparel.
6. Skinny stretch jeans, stretched to perfection.
7. Blazer, silk and cotton, olive and black from none other than Rachel Roy.
Now, in a perfect world, my favorite new piece would be this Rag and Bone driving coat that makes my heart sing!