Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stylein




(http://becauseimaddicted.net/)

I have to say, when designers hit the nail on the head, the results are just stupendous. I came across Swedish fashion house known as Stylein which was launched in 2001 by the then NYC native, Elin Nyström. What caught my eye was Stylein's clingy, body hugging, female loving design, which is the perfect combination of rock and roll edge and ultra feminine simplicity. The slight element of masculinity embodied in the almost androgynous baggy pant is the most ideal match for the sexy, seductive silk tops. Each garment seems to possess a clear and unique vision with gorgeous lines and detailing. It is rare when I can honestly say I would wear everything I see in one editorial. But alas, here is one of those rare moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment