Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh La La

Creating a jacket that is stunning, wearable and properly fitted seems nearly impossible. The thought of it is actually anxiety provoking, especially after trying on one million jackets over time and having only found 5-6 that I truly love. There is so much involved in the perfect jacket, from proper tailoring to neat lines to dynamic detailing. However, when I learned about Balmain and their work, it was like I found the mother load. I am completely captivated by this photograph from Vogue Paris, the February issue, mostly because of the ridiculously hot red leather jacket is marvelous in every way. And after doing a little research, I came to realize that Balmain has cornered the market on the perfect jacket. Feast your eyes and watch the magic unfold.


No comments:

Post a Comment