Wednesday, June 2, 2010

70th Post: Clogs

CHANEL


So my new obsession is clogs. To be clear, I am not talking about your grandmother's clogs nor am I talking about the Dansko clogs that I wore throughout my whole pregnancy; the one's that prevented my ankles from swelling. I am talking about the Swedish inspired, chic, retro, gorgeous, sleek clogs of 2010. I covet Chanel's clogs, which are outrageously prices but incredibly made, beautifully functional and makes any girl's legs look three inches longer. I love the clogs worn in Max Mara's Spring 2010 show that were metallic, fun and fierce. I also love modern take on Alice Roi's runway, which are a new and wonderful twist on the time old tradition. I am working on getting a pair myself. We shall see...




ALICE ROI

2 comments:

  1. loving these clogs! totally..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag in the first pic. Very stylish

    LOx

    http://www.leeoliveira.com

    ReplyDelete