Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday morning fashion



Its a sleepy Saturday morning. I took pity on my husband and let him sleep in, basking in the awesomeness of my two babies, snuggled on the couch with me, the sunlight streaming in through the window like it always does in spring mornings. My daughter and son were watching Max and Ruby, a typical weekend morning routine, when she suddenly noticed I was drooling over Stella McCartney's Fall 2010 clothing, each piece more stunning than the next. Smiling, and probably mocking my ohhs and ahhs, my daughter blurted out enthusiastically: "Mommy, I love that dress! And the pointy shoes too." I was floored that she chose, of all things, the beautifully simple, elegant and sexy black sheer dress. She told me: "I like that you can see through one part of the dress." And I agree with her. This is one of the most tastefully done, low v-neck, sheer dress I have ever seen. For a more informal, more mommy wearable style, I love the camel and black stripped shirt, a decadent and vastly more practical ensemble that once again displays McCartney's design genius. Now all I need is the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment