Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010


Burberry has a strong history in the fashion industry. Typically, I rush past the prototypical plaid lining that hides inside the somewhat narrow-minded khaki colored raincoats that are definitively overpriced. However, after browsing through the recent Fall 2010 line of Burberry Prorsum, I was pleasantly surprised to see the house reaching far beyond their comfort zone. I found myself completely enthralled by the color story that ran seamlessly throughout the show. The incredibly structured form and style of the coats scream military elegance. I have a lot to look forward to in the fall.


2 comments:

  1. egads! i want everything from head to toe in that last pic...

    ~pemora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved this. it was surprising indeed.thank you, Christopher Bailey
    http://victoriadiazs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete