Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sneaky




http://www.fashionologie.com

I am a slight obsession with sneakers lately. I think at the core of this fascination is my desire to have  a fabulous look that is also comfortable. I am kind of done with the high heel, though there is still a place in my heart for it. I am kind of done with the wedge, though there is a time and place for that as well. I feel like there is something really fun about taking slightly edgier clothing and dressing it down with a fabulous pair of sneakers. It shows I am willing to take risks, within reason of course. And just when I was ready to resort to Nike's make your own awesome sneakers with every color under the rainbow, cutting edge designers stepped in to save the day. Now, there a whole new motivation to shop, as if I really needed a motivation in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet selection! The outfit always looks more interesting when introduced with various elements. High-fashion meets low

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! although, i totally went the nike route + bought a pair of old school jordans. i love them.

    ~p

    ReplyDelete