Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday, Sept. 8th: Fashion Week







Lincoln Center was all a flutter on Thursday afternoon. As the sun emerged from behind the clouds and the rain lifted, beautiful men and women arrived ready to douse the streets of New York with incredibly inspiring fashion. It is because of the generosity and awesomeness of Moda Preview International (www.modapreviewinternational.com) that I was able to attend my first fashion show at NY fashion week. As I approached the Stage, walking up the white tiled floors towards the ever famous Lincoln Center fountain, I was confronted by some of the most incredibly dynamic, stylistically stunning women I have ever laid eyes upon. I was thrilled, moved, excited and overwhelmed. I was also able to see the incomparable photographer and creator of the blog http://guerreisms.com in action. He was striking and handsome and his imaged showcase some of the most outstanding and subtle moments I remember on my journey from Columbus Avenue to the Stage. I attended three shows. More to come on that experience.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, especially that top one. Glad you had a good time at the show!

    ReplyDelete