Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TO DO LIST:

Top 5 Places to Shop in Soho, NYC
when you have money, time and energy to burn:

1. Top Shop, 478 Broadway, Soho-

I went to Top Shop recently and I found one of the best looking, military green jacket. It is fluid, gloriously cut and chic. Though I couldn't come around and spend 145$ on the jacket, I did wrestle up an awesome right, necklace and pair of earrings. Their accessories department is to die for!


2. Madewell, 486 Broadway, Soho-

Small and somewhat awkward, I love the clothing and accessories in Madewell. Had I had more time, I would have gotten a pair of jeans, their greatest achievement as a company. Instead, I got an amazing pair of clogs, 2 inch heels, chocolate brown, and comfy.


3. French Connection, 435 West Broadway, Soho-

I love the clothing in French Connection. Their dresses are especially amazing and cut perfectly for the voluptuous figured woman. For the first time in my life I own a jumpsuit that is gloriously flowy and comfortable. I also snagged a great pair of black and chocolate brown sandals which are actually quite comfortable. Avoid their accessories; they look cheap and don't quite fit the bill.


4. Camper, 125 Prince Street, Soho-

The ingenious thing about Camper, a Spanish company that produces shoes everywhere from Turkey to Brazil, is that they make stylish shoes with incredible leather and durable soles. They are perfect for the NYC street walking folks who need to be rough with their shoes. I also LOVE their children's line, though it is a tad on the expensive side. I walked away with an amazing pair of brown wedges that are actually durable and sleek.


5. J. Crew, 99 Prince Street, Soho-

An oldie but goody, J. Crew has warmed its way into my heart, especially with their kid's clothing line Crew Cuts. Always in search of great clothes for my little boy, who is super stylish thanks to J. Crew, they offer some one-of-a-kind, thoughtful pieces for everyone in the family. I adore their dresses and skirts for my daughter who has a clear sense of style at age 6.


There's more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment